jeudi 23 décembre 2010

Bulgari at the Grand Palais

I finally made it to the Bulgari Exhibit at the Grand Palais yesterday and it was FAB FAB FAB!! The exhibit was set up in such a way that made you feel like you were literally walking through the decades. Each decade had its own room accompanied by music and icons of the time. It started with the designs from the late 1800's going all the way through 2010, covering everything in between. They also had a large collection of Elizabeth Tayor's private gems which were TO DIE FOR. 
My favorite piece of the whole collection was a turquoise and diamond encrusted necklace. I just wanted to put it on, even for like a second. Check it out for yourself...!

The whole time I just kept oohing and aahing over the most decadent pieces of jewelery I've ever seen all the while thinking umm..can someone invite me to a ball and buy me this!! It was so good that I had to buy the book at the end. I was too distracted by all the glitz to read any of the info so now I actually can. It will forever be displayed on my coffee table. 
Here are some other pictures...
 1970's
 Early 1900's...one of my favorites!
 I'll take this one too! ..I think its from the early 1900's as well as the bow below (which I also wouldn't mind!)


 I mean sooo pretty...I can't remember but I wanna say it's from the 50's







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire