mercredi 22 décembre 2010

Mégamind 3D

So yesterday I went to see Megamind, or Mégamind in French, with the 2 little girls I babysit for. In France they have 2 ways you can see American movies - 1.VF - French version where the voices are dubbed and 2. VO - original version with French subtitles. 
Now I'm all for going to see a French movie for learning purposes, but I must admit when the movie is meant to be in English, well..it's better that way! For example, I saw the Sex and the City movie in VF not realizing and looking at SJP but hearing French was just plain annoying.
So yesterday I saw the VF and knowing the main characters were meant to sound like Brad Pitt and Will Ferrell it was strange, but still a very cute movie. 
I was seriously amazed at how advanced 3D has become. I mean you actually feel like you can touch the movie. 
Me, Eve and Léa


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire