jeudi 2 décembre 2010

Let it snow!

It has been unseasonably cold the past week..yesterday was -4 and today is about -6 (that's in Celsius which is about mid 20's Fahrenheit) 
We got a dusting of snow overnight...here's the Champs Elysées this morning - 

 Last night I went to dinner at Gli Angeli with my friend Laurent. It wasn't the most traditional way to spend the first night of Chanukah but that's not say we didn't enjoy the meal anyway! 
The last time my mom was in Paris we went there twice!! And one of the nights the 2 of us closed the restaurant with the owners drinking Grapa. We were tipsy to say the least! It's a very small restaurant just down the street from Places des Vosges in the Marais- perfect cozy feel for the coldest of winter nights! I ate a VERY large bowl of gnocchi with melted mozerella. No Latkes - but still amazing! 
This is my FAVORITE dish there - It's taggliatelle with creme and black truffles (that's the dollop on top!) and San Danielle proscuitto fresh from Italia...salivating yet?? 

Gli Angeli - 5 rue Saint Gilles, Paris 75003


Tonight I'm off to Il Giramondo - my favorite favorite favorite Italian restaurant in Paris! You'll have to wait to hear about it until tomorrow :) 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire