mercredi 1 décembre 2010

December? I thought it was May...

Every day on the first of the month the metro in the morning is insanely crowded due to everyone topping up their Navigo (monthly metro pass). So today, like every other 1st, it was nuts! The funny thing was though that I don't seem to be alone on the "How is it December already?" thought. Most people were going up to the entrance, trying to use their pass and were absolutely bewildered by the fact that it didn't work..then after muttering some French curses, they would laugh and wait on line to get a new one! I must say, it was quite humorous. 

But seriously I must say this year has flown by faster than ANY  in the past. I guess that means it's been THAT much fun. 

So being that it actually is December - here are some pictures of the beautiful Christmas lights / store windows in the city...and btw HAPPY CHANUKAH to all my fellow celebrators :) 
Champs Elysees 

Place Vendome - These are my favorite!! 



Rue Rambuteau - right next to my house 

Window at Printemps 
Window at BHV Department Store 



1 commentaire: