mardi 30 novembre 2010

Flashback: October in the South

The south of the US that is, not to be confused with the south of France! 
Here are a few pictures from my time in Tennessee. I got very lucky as the weather was gorgeous for the entire 6 weeks I was there. 

My Mom and I at "Wine on the Water" - a wine/food tasting held once a year on the Tennessee river. It was really fun! Until I drank too many frozen margarita juice boxes...

This is the river/creek where we went ziplining in Eastern Tennessee (just about North Carolina) 

In our ziplining gear...a tad bit different than the way I tend to dress in Paris! We had such a ball...minor freak out at the beginning but it was really fun. 

My mom in the kitchen


The above 2 pictures were taken with my new camera. This tree is right next to our garage - the colors it turned through October were incredible! 

My Dad and I in Cade's Cove - an 11 mile scenic loop in the Smokey Mountains. The first time I ever went (a few weeks before this picture was taken), we saw a black bear!! I'm sounding like quite the nature girl ;)

Lou Lou!!! This is my Aunt Jane's new dog. She's a golden-doodle and is absolutely INSANE! She actually thinks she's a person but she's just too cute to ever get mad at! 

Really cute halloween decorations in...umm..I forgot the name of the town actually. 

In Gatlinburg, they have a ski lift which takes you to the top of the mountain for the view - no actual skiing. It was really quite beautiful.

The adorable chipmunk that lives in our backyard!! 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire