lundi 29 novembre 2010

Dream come true!

I did it!! Finally :) 
So I have been wanting a Chanel bag for quite some time now. So the last time I went into the boutique I found out that the price had risen significantly enough that I could no longer have it. So Saturday afternoon when I went to Bon Marché (the best department store in Paris for those who don't know...think Barney's meets Bergdorf), I didn't actually plan on buying one, but I had to go visit the purse to say hello at least!! When I did, I found another one on a mannequin and fell in LOVE. It's part of the 2010-2011 Paris - St.Tropez cruise collection and was the last one in the store. That was it - I had to have it. Being handed the beautifully wrapped shopping bag was most exciting. I had a smile from ear to ear and even hugged the sales lady who helped me!


I obviously knew exactly what was in the box, but unwrapping it at home was the most fun thing EVER!!!!!!!

I mean seriously, how pretty is she!?!? 

I took her out on saturday for her first night out on the town and we both enjoyed it thoroughly. Spent the night sipping celebratory champagne at Raspoutine until the wee hours of the morning.She was carefully nuzzled under my arm to prevent anyone from spilling even a drop of alcohol on her. We both got home safely as the sun was rising :) and I would be lying if I said she didn't sleep right next to my bed!! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire