mardi 30 novembre 2010

Hotel du Nord - Friday 26, November 2010

I was way too excited yesterday to write about anything other than my purse so here's a bit more about what went on over the weekend! 
A friend of a friend, Eric, (who is now my friend) was in town for the weekend and we went to one of my favorite restaurants Friday night - Hotel du Nord. It's a cozy but bussling restaurant in the 10th arrondisement right on the Canal St.Martin. The décor makes it feel like you're eating in a (very large) living room. It's the perfect place to go with a group of friends or on a date. 


My favorite dish there is "Millefeuille au Thon" - doesn't sound as good when translated literally in English - "Layered Tuna". Yeah, let's forget about that name. It's basically seared sushi grade tuna layered with lightly fried wonton crackers drizzled with a sesame-soy-honey-ish sauce with seasonal vegetables and alfalfa sprouts. YUMMO. 



 And then here's me - enjoying my wine as usual :-) 
p.s. best to go late - the crowd gets better!

Hotel du Nord
102 Quai de Jemmapes
Paris 75010 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire