jeudi 25 novembre 2010

Macarons

Macarons - (N) - a delectable, mouth watering "cookie" for lack of a better word. 

I thought this would be a good way to start since it is the title of my blog. For those of you who have never had a macaron I suggest you get on that. I'm not talking about the coconut ones you eat on Passover..these are like little soft cookie sandwiches with cream or jam in the middle (I'm salivating just thinking about them and now might need to run up the Champs Elysées mindlessly pushing tourists out of the way to buy some at LaDurée). And they come in the prettiest little boxes...and a bargain at that - €14.00 for 6. Trust me it's 20 bucks well spent!!

My favorites are (in no particular order) : Framboise (raspberry), Citron (lemon), mimosa - this was a special flavor that I'm very disappointed they no longer have, figue (fig) and fruits rouges (red fruits). Ok, so they're all delicious. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire