vendredi 26 novembre 2010

Joyeuse Thanksgiving!

Good morning Paris! 
Another gray day..and only about 7 more months of this until I can expect to see some sunshine. I've found this to be one of the toughest things to get used to living here. Not that NY winters aren't rough sometimes, but even on the coldest of days there is still the possibility of the sun shining. Not here.  EVER. 
This is the view of the Champs Elysées from the Rond-Point facing Place de la Concorde. 


So Thanksgiving in France was quite interesting. Our dinner consister of 2 Americans (myself and my friend Christina who I must say did an excellent job cooking), 4 French guys and an English girl. Everyone was a bit curious about what stuffing was..Christina and I just kept saying "It's an American thing..trust us it's good!" 


Despite the fact that I wasn't home with my family, all in all we had a great evening. Good food, lots of wine and good company - that's what it's all about! 


Here's a picture of my plate: 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire