jeudi 25 novembre 2010

Canon T2i

So I just got a new camera when I was in the states a few weeks ago..rather a month ago - how time flies! For the past weeks, I can safely say it has rained almost every day. With the exception of last Saturday when I decided to spend the day shopping rather than photo taking. (With Chanel being out of the bag I want and a bouncer with a line out the door at Moncler it turned out to be not so successful) Anyway, I'm dying to use my camera, which I should add, my wonderful parents bought me for Chanukah. (Thanks Mom and Dad) 
This weekend is supposed to be absolutely frigid but DRY. So if that's the case, this Saturday afternoon will be spent meandering around town playing with the camera. And besides learning how to use it, they also got me Photoshop which I'm just as clueless about. 

...Pictures to be posted soon! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire