vendredi 3 décembre 2010

Happy Friday

For starters I'd like to say, I'M FREEZING. Granted growing up in New York, I'm quite used to sub-zero temperatures but it's only the first week of December!! What's going on!? I might need to rethink where I want to live...St.Marteen sounds nice right about now and the good news is, I'd still get to speak French! 

Dinner last night at Il Giramondo was fabulous, as it always is. The thing I love most about Italian food is the non-fussy, rustic aspect of it which this resto has down to a T. The chef is Italian and knows his stuff! He recommended a restaurant for my mom and I to eat in Rome and let me tell u! BELLISIMO!! 
This is the Bruschetta appitizer - its toasted with pesto, fresh mozerella di bufala and topped with proscuitto..all drizzled with a balsamic reduction served with tossed field greens. Say no more - it's amazing!! 

And on the way there, had to stop and admire the Eiffel Tower - come on, it is Paris after all!! And no matter how many times I see her, I can't help but smile. 


Another week down...how many more until Summer? 

Signing out for now..let's see what festivities go down this weekend...


1 commentaire:

  1. Oh how I wish I was there, that food looks super yummy and I adore the Eiffel tower, it's every romantics dream ;0)

    RépondreSupprimer